The law regarding rights and obligations of landlords and tenants is continuously changing.
Our Cheltenham based Commercial Property Team is skilled at dealing with both contentious and non contentious aspects of landlord and tenant law, and they remain up to date with the latest legal developments.
They offer clear, plain English advice and practical solutions on such matters as:
- Agricultural tenancies
- Assignments and sub-letting
- Assured Shortholds and Tenancies
- Dilapidations claims
- Enforcement of covenants
- Issues arising from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Landlords' consents
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Leasehold enfranchisements
- Recovery of service charges
- Recovery of possession
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Rent reviews/rent arrears
We work closely with clients to identify and provide solutions to the complex problems that can arise with leases.