Christopher Davidson provides quality legal advice to both private and business clients with personal service and a commonsense approach.
We take pride in our professional, but friendly and approachable style. From the most complicated dispute to the simplest transaction, each client deals with a specific solicitor or legal advisor with many years experience in their field who will provide individual attention and technical expertise. We want to understand your problems, your concerns, your opportunities, and provide solutions promptly and in plain English.
Our comprehensive legal support for businesses of all sizes includes services and advice in the following areas:
- Commercial property including business leases and property development
- Commercial litigation and dispute resolution
- Business sales and agreements.
- Mergers, acquisitions and corporate finance
- Company secretarial services
- Employment law for employers
- Licensing advice
- Debt recovey
Our services to individuals include
- Buying and selling your home
- Landlord and tenant law
- Wills, trusts and probate
- Inheritance tax and financial planning
- Employment law for individuals
- Litigation and dispute resolution