Employment law is a fast evolving minefield of rules and regulations - if your business is unprepared then there can be exposure to risks and costly Tribunal claims.
We can help by:-
- Drafting service agreements/contracts of employment and policies/procedures
- Defending Tribunal claims including Unfair Dismissal, Discrimination and whistleblowing
- Providing training and seminars
- Providing legal advice on a number of areas including:
- Restructures and redundancies
- TUPE/business transfers
- Maternity/paternity pay
- Restrictive covenants and business protection
- Internal procedures including disciplinary and grievances, absence and performance management
- Trade union negotiations
We recognise that all companies adopt a slightly different approach to employee management. You may operate a full internal human resources team, or employ a single HR Manager who might just be you, the boss. However at some point, most businesses require professional legal advice for employment issues.
We can help you navigate the employment law minefield by providing hands on support and advice from drafting contracts of employment to defending Tribunal claims. We can offer competitively priced monthly fixed fee packages to suit your business. Our employment law solicitors are all employment law specialists each with over 10 years’ experience practising employment law.
We understand that one of your goals is to maintain a productive, efficient and effective workforce – employees are of course one of your greatest assets. We are here to help you effectively deal with the difficult employees and do all you can to retain the good ones.
Our focus is on prevention rather than cure and providing you with swift, pragmatic and commercially workable solutions. Here at Christopher Davidson Solicitors we will do all we can to understand your business and provide you with a watertight commercial service - we will always consider the bigger picture when giving legal advice.
Contact a member of our Employment Law Team for further information.