There is a general misconception that managing residential buildings is easy. At Christopher Davidson we understand it is not actually like that at all. Efficient estate management requires a wide range of skills, not to mention patience and tact.
People managing flats also need access to specialist legal advice, which is where Christopher Davidson can help. We advise Landlords, management companies and flat owners nationally as well as in Cheltenham and Gloucestershire. Our areas of expertise include:-
- Company secretarial services – maintaining registers of shareholders, directors and directors’ interests, filing annual returns and accounts, running AGM’s and other meetings, drafting minutes.
- Advice on the constitution of flat management companies.
- Collection of service charge and ground rent arrears.
- Protecting the interests of landlords and flat management companies when flats change hands, and making the processes as easy as possible for flat owners.
- Providing detailed information to management companies and managing agents to assist them in dealing with solicitors’ enquiries on the sale of a flat.
- Legal action against flat owners who cause nuisance.
- Dispute resolution.
See also Leasehold Matters.
We offer a free half-hour assessment for all business matters - call us!