David is a specialist Employment Solicitor and longstanding member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
David joined Christopher Davidson Solicitors in November 2016, having qualified as a Solicitor in 1985 after studying law at Nottingham Trent University. For over 35 years he has advised Employees and Employers across a broad range of contentious and non-contentious areas of Employment Law.
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal claims
- Settlement Agreements
- Negotiating improved exit packages for redundancies or dismissals
- Reviewing contracts of employment/Director’s Service Agreements
- Enforceability of restrictive covenants in employment contracts
- Advice to employees/employers faced with Internal procedures including disciplinary and grievances, absence and performance management
- Representation for simple or complex Employment Tribunal matters
- Salary disputes or other contract breaches
David helps clients to navigate the employment law minefield by providing hands on support and bespoke advice at sensible commercial rates to both individuals and businesses of all sizes across Gloucestershire.
Away from the office, David enjoys the great outdoors and is a committed supporter of Cheltenham Town Football Club, being named Club Chairman in August 2021. This further strengthened Christopher Davidson Solicitors’ connection with ‘the Robins’, already having existing close ties through the provision of legal services and as a match day sponsor.