We are looking for a conveyancer to join our residential conveyancing team in a permanent full-time role. The successful applicant will be required to provide legal services to clients for the sale, purchase and re-mortgage of freehold and leasehold properties, both existing and new build.
The job will require someone who has a proven record of dealing with a mixed caseload of residential transactions. Ability to deal with lease extensions, deeds of variation, Help to Buy schemes and shared ownership would be an advantage, as would a local following or established relationships with work introducers . The successful candidate is likely to have 2+ years relevant experience.
- Pro-active with good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively in clear and concise language, both orally and in writing
- Discrete and used to handling confidential information
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines and client expectations are met
- A keen team member, with the ability to accept responsibility and work on their own
Salary dependant on experience.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot accept CV’s sent through an agency.